In 1868 the building was purchased by Robert A Merry & Co Ltd as offices and stores for their grocery, wine, and spirit business. In 1984 the building was reconstructed and housed the Dungarvan Library and Museum until 1999. Made from the finest bone china. Height 10cm.
Old Market House Arts Centre Co. Waterford Ireland
- Product Code: GIFT10
- Availability: In Stock